Advanced Cosmetic and Preventive Dental Techniques
Why choose CEREC one visit crown?
CEREC 1 visit crown (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic) is a method of creating dental restorations at your dental office. These restorations are typically used to repair damage to your tooth (or teeth) from decay or injury.
Specifically, restorations are designed and created using CAD/CAM (computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing).
This process means designs are made from impressions with computer software and then passed to a unit that fabricates ceramic restoration.
Click here to see a crown in our milling machine.
Click here to see one coming out of the 2000 degree oven.
What is Digital Guided Implant Surgery?
Digital implant surgery (also called digital navigation implant surgery) uses a 3D computer simulation to check the bone condition and nerve position. With this information, a reputable cosmetic dentist will be able to plan surgery with minimal incision.
Since digital implant surgery focuses on making the smallest incision possible, there is significantly less pain than traditional implant surgery.
During the dental procedure, a detailed guide is fitted over your teeth. The guide also helps dentists make precise yet small incisions for dental implant placement.
What are the benefits of preventive dentistry?
Regular preventive dental exams provide the following benefits to your oral health:
- Lowers your risk for developing tooth decay, gum disease, and more serious dental problems.
- Helps promote good oral hygiene habits, such as brushing your teeth at least twice a day and flossing.
- Early identification of dental problems may help minimize treatment and cost.
- Enables your dentist to do a full exam of your mouth, jaw, neck, etc. to identify any related problems.
- Helps reduce dental problems related to some chronic medical conditions. Diabetes, osteoporosis, certain cancers, and eating disorders can all have an effect on dental and oral health. For people with chronic conditions, regular preventive dental care is an important part of whole person health. https://www.cigna.com/individuals-families/understanding-insurance/what-is-preventive-dentistry Preventive Dentistry